SAM user list , can it be done via script? - HP UX

This is a discussion on SAM user list , can it be done via script? - HP UX ; Hello Every one When you go into SAM and goto accounts for users and groups > then users > then you can go to file > print, and print the list of users to a text file, and it includes ...

  1. SAM user list , can it be done via script?

    Hello Every one

    When you go into SAM and goto accounts for users and groups > then
    users >

    then you can go to file > print, and print the list of users to a text
    file, and it includes login name, real name , uid, and location

    any way of generating that same ouput using the command line,, so I
    could script it?

  2. Re: SAM user list , can it be done via script?

    you can refer /etc/passd file .

    thesoulcrusher wrote:
    > Hello Every one
    >

    > When you go into SAM and goto accounts for users and groups > then
    > users >
    >
    > then you can go to file > print, and print the list of users to a text
    > file, and it includes login name, real name , uid, and location
    >

    > any way of generating that same ouput using the command line,, so I
    > could script it?

+ Reply to Thread