Find all the digital certificates installed in a system. - HP UX

This is a discussion on Find all the digital certificates installed in a system. - HP UX ; Folks, Please, help me to find all the digital certificates installed in HP-UX 11.11 box. It has got A.03.81.002 HP-UX Secure Shell installed. Thanks in advance....

  1. Find all the digital certificates installed in a system.

    Folks,

    Please, help me to find all the digital certificates installed in HP-UX
    11.11 box.

    It has got A.03.81.002 HP-UX Secure Shell installed.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Find all the digital certificates installed in a system.

    "archilles" writes:

    > Folks,
    >
    > Please, help me to find all the digital certificates installed in HP-UX
    > 11.11 box.

    Please define "digital certificates".

    > It has got A.03.81.002 HP-UX Secure Shell installed.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread