HP-UX Port Forwarding and throttling - HP UX

This is a discussion on HP-UX Port Forwarding and throttling - HP UX ; On a hp-ux machine I would like to setup port forwarding with throttling. What options are there for setting this up? (Methods, software, or useful resources would be great thanks) Thanks in advance....

  1. HP-UX Port Forwarding and throttling

    On a hp-ux machine I would like to setup port forwarding with
    throttling. What options are there for setting this up? (Methods,
    software, or useful resources would be great thanks)

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: HP-UX Port Forwarding and throttling

    ickz wrote:
    > On a hp-ux machine I would like to setup port forwarding with
    > throttling. What options are there for setting this up? (Methods,
    > software, or useful resources would be great thanks)

    Ipfilter perhaps. Should be docs on http://docs.hp.com/

    rick jones