Hp-UX 11.1 & 2 book needed - HP UX

This is a discussion on Hp-UX 11.1 & 2 book needed - HP UX ; Hi all, Im a newbie to Hp-UX .....im in need of Hp-UX 11.1 and 11.2 books.I found the following books are good.Please,if anyone has the pdf send it to me.....or give me the link.Thanks in advance Hp-Ux 11I Systems Administration ...

  1. Hp-UX 11.1 & 2 book needed

    Hi all,

    Im a newbie to Hp-UX .....im in need of Hp-UX 11.1 and 11.2 books.I
    found the following books are good.Please,if anyone has the pdf send it
    to me.....or give me the link.Thanks in advance

    Hp-Ux 11I Systems Administration Handbook by Marty Poniatowski
    HP-UX 11i Version 2 System Administration HP Integrity and HP 9000
    Servers

    regards
    oky

  2. Re: Hp-UX 11.1 & 2 book needed

    oky wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Im a newbie to Hp-UX .....im in need of Hp-UX 11.1 and 11.2 books.I
    > found the following books are good.Please,if anyone has the pdf send it
    > to me.....or give me the link.Thanks in advance
    >

    > Hp-Ux 11I Systems Administration Handbook by Marty Poniatowski
    > HP-UX 11i Version 2 System Administration HP Integrity and HP 9000
    > Servers
    >

    > regards
    > oky

    OKY - Asking somebody to send you a PDF of a book by Marty Poniatowski
    isn't legal unless Mr. Poniatowski or (presumably) his publisher has
    made the book available free of charge.

    The other book you mentioned LOOKS like it MIGHT be a regular old HP-UX
    manual. Regardless of whether it is or isn't, have you tried going to
    http://docs.hp.com ?

    I think this would be a good starting point for you.

    Charles R. Whealton
    Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com

+ Reply to Thread