hyperhelp on Windows(tm) ? - HP UX

This is a discussion on hyperhelp on Windows(tm) ? - HP UX ; Is there a way to read HyperHelp files (*.hlp) on MS Windows platform? Or a way to trancode them on hp-ux into Windows-readable format?...

  1. hyperhelp on Windows(tm) ?

    Is there a way to read HyperHelp files (*.hlp) on MS Windows platform?
    Or a way to trancode them on hp-ux into Windows-readable format?

  2. Re: hyperhelp on Windows(tm) ?

    Zak. wrote:
    > Is there a way to read HyperHelp files (*.hlp) on MS Windows platform?
    > Or a way to trancode them on hp-ux into Windows-readable format?

    Bristol offers WinHelp, which may suit your needs. see the tech faq:
    http://www.bristol.com/support/hyper...aq.htm#winhelp

  3. Re: hyperhelp on Windows(tm) ?

    I think you got it wrong.
    I need to use the HyperHelp files on Windows, not vice versa.

    "OldSchool" wrote in message news:1153246914.560580.312770@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...

    > Zak. wrote:
    >> Is there a way to read HyperHelp files (*.hlp) on MS Windows platform?
    >> Or a way to trancode them on hp-ux into Windows-readable format?

    > Bristol offers WinHelp, which may suit your needs. see the tech faq:
    > http://www.bristol.com/support/hyper...aq.htm#winhelp

+ Reply to Thread