Compile errors on HP-UX.. - HP UX

This is a discussion on Compile errors on HP-UX.. - HP UX ; I am trying to compile a program using HP aCC compiler (aCC: HP ANSI C++ B3910B A.03.55). I got some compile errors. Firstly it couldn't find . I found one at /opt/aCC/include_std and included it in -I option. After that ...

  1. Compile errors on HP-UX..

    I am trying to compile a program using HP aCC compiler (aCC: HP ANSI
    C++ B3910B A.03.55).

    I got some compile errors. Firstly it couldn't find .
    I found one at /opt/aCC/include_std and included it in -I option.
    After that i had problems related to size_t.

    For example:
    aCC -I. -I/opt/aCC/include_std -c Any.cpp
    Error 403: "/opt/aCC/include_std/memory", line 551 # Undeclared
    variable 'size_t'. Perhaps 'size_t' as in "typedef unsigned long
    size_t"
    ["/usr/include/sys/_size_t.h", line 33] was intended.
    inline _STD_RW:air

    Any help is appreciated...

    Thanks and Regards,
    Zuber

  2. Re: Compile errors on HP-UX..

    On 13 Jul 2006 22:51:37 -0700, kagdizuber@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am trying to compile a program using HP aCC compiler (aCC: HP ANSI
    > C++ B3910B A.03.55).
    >
    > I got some compile errors. Firstly it couldn't find .
    > I found one at /opt/aCC/include_std and included it in -I option.

    Don't do that, use -AA instead.

    Christof

    http://cmeerw.org sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
    mailto:cmeerw at web.de xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org

    ....and what have you contributed to the Net?

  3. Re: Compile errors on HP-UX..

    Thank you Christof, it worked.

    Thanks and Regards,
    Zuber

    Christof Meerwald wrote:
    > On 13 Jul 2006 22:51:37 -0700, kagdizuber@gmail.com wrote:
    > > I am trying to compile a program using HP aCC compiler (aCC: HP ANSI
    > > C++ B3910B A.03.55).
    > >
    > > I got some compile errors. Firstly it couldn't find .
    > > I found one at /opt/aCC/include_std and included it in -I option.

    > Don't do that, use -AA instead.
    >

    > Christof
    >
    > --
    > http://cmeerw.org sip:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
    > mailto:cmeerw at web.de xmpp:cmeerw at cmeerw.org
    >
    > ...and what have you contributed to the Net?

+ Reply to Thread