How to Depot & configure Bash shell to work in HP-UX - HP UX

This is a discussion on How to Depot & configure Bash shell to work in HP-UX - HP UX ; Hi, Since there is No Bash Shell comes with HP Box . Anybody have idea to install & configure bash shell to work in HP-UX. Makanna...

  1. How to Depot & configure Bash shell to work in HP-UX

    Hi,

    Since there is No Bash Shell comes with HP Box . Anybody have idea to
    install & configure bash shell to work in HP-UX.

    Makanna

  2. Re: How to Depot & configure Bash shell to work in HP-UX

    Makannam :

    > Hi,
    >
    > Since there is No Bash Shell comes with HP Box . Anybody have idea to
    > install & configure bash shell to work in HP-UX.

    I use the bash depot from the Porting Centre.

    Alexander Skwar
    --
    Insanity is considered a ground for divorce, though by the very same
    token it is the shortest detour to marriage.

+ Reply to Thread