Replacement for xgrabsc - HP UX

This is a discussion on Replacement for xgrabsc - HP UX ; Hi, During a recent upgrade we changed computers from B2000 to C8000. Now xgrabsc does not work since the graphics card (ATI Fire GL T2, 24 bits) is not supported. I wonder if anyone can recommend a HPUX replacement that ...

  1. Replacement for xgrabsc

    Hi,

    During a recent upgrade we changed computers from B2000 to C8000. Now
    xgrabsc does not work since the graphics card (ATI Fire GL T2, 24 bits)
    is not supported. I wonder if anyone can recommend a HPUX replacement
    that will work with my graphics card. I need to be able to specify the
    window ID on the command line, and the program should output color
    postscript.

    Thanks,
    Johan

  2. Re: Replacement for xgrabsc

    In article <1152753178.655459.157920@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups. com>,
    j.berntsson@student.qut.edu.au writes:
    > Hi,
    >
    > During a recent upgrade we changed computers from B2000 to C8000. Now
    > xgrabsc does not work since the graphics card (ATI Fire GL T2, 24 bits)
    > is not supported. I wonder if anyone can recommend a HPUX replacement
    > that will work with my graphics card. I need to be able to specify the
    > window ID on the command line, and the program should output color
    > postscript.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Johan

    Hello Johan,

    you might check

    xwd, xwd2ps, pbmplus, ImageMagick, XtoPS, xpick or xv.

    Yours, Hans Martin.

+ Reply to Thread