serviceguard on HP-UX itanium - HP UX

This is a discussion on serviceguard on HP-UX itanium - HP UX ; Hi all can you point me to url ,or document to my email on:how to instal sybase database on 2 node cluster servers running hp-ux an serviceguard when server1 is down , it failover into server2 thank M. Hassa...

  1. serviceguard on HP-UX itanium

    Hi all
    can you point me to url ,or document to my email on:how to instal
    sybase database on 2 node cluster servers running hp-ux an
    serviceguard
    when server1 is down , it failover into server2
    thank
    M. Hassa

  2. Re: serviceguard on HP-UX itanium

    moh_hassan20 wrote:
    > can you point me to url ,or document to my email on:how to install
    > sybase database on 2 node cluster servers running hp-ux and
    > serviceguard.
    > when server1 is down , it failover into server2.

    Google!

    http://manuals.sybase.com/onlinebook...w/3926;pt=3487

    --vishwas

+ Reply to Thread