Solarwinds - HP UX

This is a discussion on Solarwinds - HP UX ; Hello, We just recently purchased Solarwinds, which has the Orion network performance monitor and other network tools. It has the capability of monitoring memory, cpu, disk, & network traffic on windows based servers.. Does any one know if it can ...

  1. Solarwinds

    Hello,

    We just recently purchased Solarwinds, which has the Orion network
    performance monitor and other network tools. It has the capability of
    monitoring memory, cpu, disk, & network traffic on windows based
    servers.. Does any one know if it can monitor these same fields on an
    HP9000 rp5405 ? .. and if it can, how do you get it to do so? So far
    all it lets me monitor is the lan statistics for the hp9000 server...

    Thanks

  2. Re: Solarwinds

    It may need to update Solarwinds' MIB if you want to monitor HP-UX.

    go to solarwind's forum on its website for information.

    Joe

    thesoulcrusher wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We just recently purchased Solarwinds, which has the Orion network
    > performance monitor and other network tools. It has the capability of
    > monitoring memory, cpu, disk, & network traffic on windows based
    > servers.. Does any one know if it can monitor these same fields on an
    > HP9000 rp5405 ? .. and if it can, how do you get it to do so? So far
    > all it lets me monitor is the lan statistics for the hp9000 server...
    >

    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread