any hp dealers in UK which has 712/100 for sale - HP UX

This is a discussion on any hp dealers in UK which has 712/100 for sale - HP UX ; I am looking for a hp 712/100, do you guys know any UK dealers which still have them for sale, as I know they are old system. thanks in advance --...

  1. any hp dealers in UK which has 712/100 for sale

    --

  2. Re: any hp dealers in UK which has 712/100 for sale

    * John:

    > I am looking for a hp 712/100, do you guys know any UK dealers which
    > still have them for sale, as I know they are old system.

    I have a 712/100 which is brand new (yes, really!). The system never has
    been in real use. It was bought years ago and immediately put into
    storage (to serve as replacement for a customer). Since it never was
    needed it was sitting in storage until I got it. I also never used it so
    it's basically sitting in my storage doing nothing.

    As I said the system is basically new and also looks like new.
    Unfortunately, before it went into storage the original keyboard/mouse
    have been removed and it has been repackaged, so all I have is the
    system itself.

    I'm located in Germany (shipping to UK should be no problem), so if
    you're interested in it send me a mail.

    Benjamin

  3. Re: any hp dealers in UK which has 712/100 for sale

    Thanks, Benjamin. Check your email. I also replied from sysadminforum (
    http://sysadminforum.com/showthread.php?t=1433563), but the reply seems
    not appear in this group.

    Yinghui Zhang

  4. Re: any hp dealers in UK which has 712/100 for sale

    > * John:
    >
    > > I am looking for a hp 712/100, do you guys know any UK dealers which
    > > still have them for sale, as I know they are old system.

    > I have a 712/100 which is brand new (yes, really!). The system never
    > has
    > been in real use. It was bought years ago and immediately put into
    > storage (to serve as replacement for a customer). Since it never was
    > needed it was sitting in storage until I got it. I also never used it
    > so
    > it's basically sitting in my storage doing nothing.
    >
    > As I said the system is basically new and also looks like new.
    > Unfortunately, before it went into storage the original keyboard/mouse
    > have been removed and it has been repackaged, so all I have is the
    > system itself.
    >
    > I'm located in Germany (shipping to UK should be no problem), so if
    > you're interested in it send me a mail.
    >
    > Benjamin

    Hi Benjamin. a email just send to you, check it.