Hi,

dumb question: Was there a recent Windows Update that broke Samba
compatibility, or is the new CIFS-Server broken?

I see messages like this:
rpc_server/srv_util.c:get_domain_user_groups(376)
get_domain_user_groups: primary gid of user [user] is not a Domain group !
get_domain_user_groups: You should fix it, NT doesn't like that

(We're using local authentication, nothing fancy)

tdb/tdbutil.c:tdb_log(725)
tdb(path)/sessionid.tdb): tdb_read failed at 2292 len=24 (Error 0)
tdb/tdbutil.c:tdb_log(725)
tdb(path)/sessionid.tdb): tdb_free: right read failed at 2292

The I see several problems releated to oplock_break.

Regards,
Ulrich