cross compile for an HP9000 HP-UX 11i - HP UX

This is a discussion on cross compile for an HP9000 HP-UX 11i - HP UX ; Hello everyone Is there any way to cross compile a little program ( unix agent ) on linux machine ?? I can cross compile from linux to arm ( for my zaurus ) , from linux to solaris , but ...

  1. cross compile for an HP9000 HP-UX 11i

    Hello everyone

    Is there any way to cross compile a little program ( unix agent ) on linux
    machine ??
    I can cross compile from linux to arm ( for my zaurus ) , from linux to
    solaris , but cannot do it for HPUX
    otherwise can a braveheart helps me and compile it for me ?

    thank you

    Laurent

  2. Re: cross compile for an HP9000 HP-UX 11i

    Laurent Levi wrote:
    > Is there any way to cross compile a little program ( unix agent ) on
    > linux machine ?? I can cross compile from linux to arm ( for my
    > zaurus ) , from linux to solaris , but cannot do it for HPUX
    > otherwise can a braveheart helps me and compile it for me ?

    If all else fails, there may be www.testdrive.hp.com

    rick jones

  3. Re: cross compile for an HP9000 HP-UX 11i

    thank you very much
    "Rick Jones" a écrit dans le message de news:
    SzODf.2386$7E2.1586@news.cpqcorp.net...
    > Laurent Levi wrote:
    >> Is there any way to cross compile a little program ( unix agent ) on
    >> linux machine ?? I can cross compile from linux to arm ( for my
    >> zaurus ) , from linux to solaris , but cannot do it for HPUX
    >> otherwise can a braveheart helps me and compile it for me ?

    > If all else fails, there may be www.testdrive.hp.com
    >
    > rick jones
    > --
    > oxymoron n, commuter in a gas-guzzling luxury SUV with an American flag
    > these opinions are mine, all mine; HP might not want them anyway...
    > feel free to post, OR email to rick.jones2 in hp.com but NOT BOTH...

+ Reply to Thread