HP-UX CSA Certification (HP0-091) Help - HP UX

This is a discussion on HP-UX CSA Certification (HP0-091) Help - HP UX ; HI Guru's, Nice to talk to you gurus on this group. I am intrested to appear the HP-UX admin exam (HP0-091), please help if any one knows the tricks to pass the exam. Appreciated your kind help & Thanks in ...

  1. HP-UX CSA Certification (HP0-091) Help

    HI Guru's,

    Nice to talk to you gurus on this group. I am intrested to appear the
    HP-UX admin exam (HP0-091), please help if any one knows the tricks to
    pass the exam.

    Appreciated your kind help & Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    Siva

  2. Re: HP-UX CSA Certification (HP0-091) Help

    Hard work , preperation and sheer commitment are the only tricks that
    can help u our....

+ Reply to Thread