make_tape_recovery command - HP UX

This is a discussion on make_tape_recovery command - HP UX ; How can I use the make_tape_recovery command to create a backup of my disk not on a tape but directly on my disk ? Tks in advance Isabelle...

  1. make_tape_recovery command

    How can I use the make_tape_recovery command to create a backup of my
    disk not on a tape but directly on my disk ?

    Tks in advance

    Isabelle

  2. Re: make_tape_recovery command

    isab wrote:
    > How can I use the make_tape_recovery command to create a backup of my
    > disk not on a tape but directly on my disk ?
    >
    > Tks in advance
    >
    > Isabelle

    Isabelle,

    Maybe it is better to look at the make_net_recovery command. I have no
    access to my HP9000 at the moment so cannot help you with the option to use.

    I use Ignite to tape, no experience with make_net_recovery.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit

+ Reply to Thread