Architecture details of HP-UX 11.23 machine - HP UX

This is a discussion on Architecture details of HP-UX 11.23 machine - HP UX ; Hi, Can any one provide me a link or details about architecture of 11.23 HP-UX machines. regards nagesh...

  1. Architecture details of HP-UX 11.23 machine

    Hi, Can any one provide me a link or details about architecture of
    11.23 HP-UX machines.

    regards
    nagesh

  2. Re: Architecture details of HP-UX 11.23 machine

    nageshnr@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi, Can any one provide me a link or details about architecture of
    > 11.23 HP-UX machines.

    Do you mean the details about HP-UX 11.23 (aka 11iv2), or do you mean
    the hardware details about systems which support the HP-UX 11.23
    Operating system?

    And what do you want to do with the info? General knowledge? Driver
    development? Other?

    There is likely quite a bit about quite a lot at docs.hp.com. Also,
    the HP DSPP site - start at devresource.hp.com.

    rick jones