Include Header files not found - HP UX

This is a discussion on Include Header files not found - HP UX ; I am writing a third party SCSI class/pseudo driver on HP-UX 11i V1.As instructed in the DDG I have included the '/usr/include/sys/scsi_ctl.h' file. 'scsi_ctl.h' includes 'kmetric.h' and I can't find 'kmetric.h' hence resulting in compilation problems. Again 'scsi_ctl.h' includes 'scsi_dm.h' ...

  1. Include Header files not found

    I am writing a third party SCSI class/pseudo driver on HP-UX 11i V1.As
    instructed in the DDG I have included the
    '/usr/include/sys/scsi_ctl.h' file. 'scsi_ctl.h' includes
    'kmetric.h' and I can't find 'kmetric.h' hence resulting in
    compilation problems.
    Again 'scsi_ctl.h' includes 'scsi_dm.h' which in turn includes
    'gio.h' and I can't find 'gio.h' either.
    Has anyone else seen these issues ? Are these known issues or am I
    missing something? How do you recommend I overcome these issues ?
    Appreciate any insight.

  2. Re: Include Header files not found

    Manoj R wrote:
    > I am writing a third party SCSI class/pseudo driver on HP-UX 11i V1.As
    > instructed in the DDG I have included the
    > '/usr/include/sys/scsi_ctl.h' file. 'scsi_ctl.h' includes
    > 'kmetric.h' and I can't find 'kmetric.h' hence resulting in
    > compilation problems.
    > Again 'scsi_ctl.h' includes 'scsi_dm.h' which in turn includes
    > 'gio.h' and I can't find 'gio.h' either.
    > Has anyone else seen these issues ? Are these known issues or am I
    > missing something? How do you recommend I overcome these issues ?
    > Appreciate any insight.

    I think you are missing the Build Environment - contact your DSPP HP
    contact.

    More information about HPUX DSPP is available here ..
    http://h21007.www2.hp.com/dspp/topic...,10002,00.html

    --vvp

+ Reply to Thread