systems needing homes - HP UX

This is a discussion on systems needing homes - HP UX ; All, After ~20 years of working with these things I have to move and can't take my old stuff along. I have a 735/99 and a K220/4proc both with spares, as well as lots of other stuff that need homes ...

  1. systems needing homes

    All,
    After ~20 years of working with these things I have to move and can't
    take my old stuff along. I have a 735/99 and a K220/4proc both with
    spares, as well as lots of other stuff that need homes otherwise they go
    to salvage. I am in the Northeast so if anyone in the area is interested
    let me know. If you pick it up it's free, shipping will cost. Anyone
    want an external HP SCSI CDROM?, I have a few of them.

  2. Re: systems needing homes

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:42:39 +0000, Alan D Johnson wrote:

    [...]
    > to salvage. I am in the Northeast so if anyone in the area is interested

    [...]

    Northeast of where?

  3. OT: Re: systems needing homes

    >>to salvage. I am in the Northeast so if anyone in the area is interested
    > Northeast of where?

    Southpole always has a northeast ;-)

  4. Re: systems needing homes

    Robin Johnson wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 20:42:39 +0000, Alan D Johnson wrote:
    >
    > [...]
    >
    >>to salvage. I am in the Northeast so if anyone in the area is interested

    > [...]
    >
    > Northeast of where?

    upstate NY, below Albany

+ Reply to Thread