Hello All,

I would like to install UTF8 national character sets and locales on
HP-UX11i box. I searched the installation CD's (3 CD's with base
operating system) and did not find any software package that would
countain UTF8 languages. Interestingly, there are LuanguageUI packages
containing national languages CDE in UTF8 on CD #2. Based on this
fact, I would expect national languages to be on CD #1 or CD #2, but I
did not find a package which name would imply that it contains national
languages.

Can please someone give me a hint where I can install national
languages in UTF8 from.

Thank you,
Alona