Third party HW/SW support - HP UX

This is a discussion on Third party HW/SW support - HP UX ; Hi, I am looking for the 3rd party hardware and software support on HP 3000/9000 servers and the VA. Do you know any good company support in Bay Area ? Please reply to: minhcao123@yahoo.com Thanks in advance ! Minh...

  1. Third party HW/SW support

    Hi,

    I am looking for the 3rd party hardware and software support on HP
    3000/9000 servers and the VA.

    Do you know any good company support in Bay Area ?

    Please reply to: minhcao123@yahoo.com

    Thanks in advance !
    Minh

  2. Re: Third party HW/SW support

    On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:13:01 -0700, Minh wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am looking for the 3rd party hardware and software support on HP
    >3000/9000 servers and the VA.
    >
    >Do you know any good company support in Bay Area ?
    >
    >Please reply to: minhcao123@yahoo.com
    >
    >Thanks in advance !
    >Minh

    What specific models do you have in mind? There
    have been a number of 9000 series machines over the
    years.

    Aidan Grey

  3. Re: Third party HW/SW support

    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am looking for the 3rd party hardware and software support on HP
    >3000/9000 servers and the VA.
    >
    >Do you know any good company support in Bay Area ?
    >
    >Please reply to: minhcao123@yahoo.com
    >
    >Thanks in advance !
    >Minh

    Hi Minh-

    I tried to respond via e-mail so as not to post a plug on this list, but
    all attempts at finding your correct e-mail address have failed.

    Please check out our company at http://www.resource3000.com. We offer
    hardware and software support for both the HP 3000 and the HP 9000
    across the country. In fact, we are headquartered in the Bay Area, and
    have an office in the Washington D.C. area as well.

    If you send me your phone number, I would be glad to have someone
    contact you.

    Thanks,

    Steve Cooper
    Resource 3000