Help, no sound?? - HP UX

This is a discussion on Help, no sound?? - HP UX ; All of a sudden I no longer have sound. I 'travel' thru '"help"' ,no joy. Is there a test that will tell me what is exactly wrong,,,,, other then the fact that I can't hear anything??? thanks in advance. cl...

  1. Help, no sound??

    All of a sudden I no longer have sound. I 'travel' thru '"help"' ,no
    joy. Is there a test that will tell me what is exactly wrong,,,,,
    other then the fact that I can't hear anything??? thanks in advance.
    cl

  2. Re: Help, no sound??

    Hi lorentsonci

    > All of a sudden I no longer have sound. I 'travel' thru '"help"' ,no
    > joy. Is there a test that will tell me what is exactly wrong,,,,,
    > other then the fact that I can't hear anything??? thanks in advance.

    What type of system do you have, which Operatingsystem do you use?

    Florian

  3. Re: Help, no sound??

    lorentsonci@lycos.com wrote:
    > All of a sudden I no longer have sound. I 'travel' thru '"help"' ,no
    > joy. Is there a test that will tell me what is exactly wrong,,,,,
    > other then the fact that I can't hear anything??? thanks in advance.
    > cl

    Can you please explain more detailed your problem.
    What for system do you have ? Which HPUX verion ? Was it runing before ?
    What do you mean with "help" ? - Which help ?

    Regards

    Lars

+ Reply to Thread