hpux qvt ssh connectivity and authentication - HP UX

This is a discussion on hpux qvt ssh connectivity and authentication - HP UX ; I'm having trouble getting qvt to connect hpux with ssh1 and ssh2. I think authentication is fine, the status bar changes from connecting to connected. The problem is that the nothing is echoed from the host after the connection is ...

  1. hpux qvt ssh connectivity and authentication

    I'm having trouble getting qvt to connect hpux with ssh1 and ssh2. I
    think authentication is fine, the status bar changes from connecting to
    connected. The problem is that the nothing is echoed from the host
    after the connection is made. Has anyone seen and or resolved this
    problem before.

    Kind Regards
    Adam

  2. Re: hpux qvt ssh connectivity and authentication

    "Adam" writes:

    > I'm having trouble getting qvt to connect hpux with ssh1 and ssh2. I
    > think authentication is fine, the status bar changes from connecting to
    > connected. The problem is that the nothing is echoed from the host
    > after the connection is made. Has anyone seen and or resolved this
    > problem before.
    >
    > Kind Regards
    > Adam

    Tried "ssh -v"?