Folks,

Following the release of HP WDB 5.2 debugger (hp.com/go/wdb), the HP
debugger team is in the process of finalizing the plans for the next major
release of the HP-UX debugger. If you have a favorite feature that is
preventing WDB to become your favorite debugger, or are aware of outright
bugs that get in the way of finding your own bugs, this would be a very good
time to send us a note.

To be of help in this planning exercise, please send us your input (to

) by Monday September 19.

Bug reports would be particularly welcome and while we can't promise to act
on all enhancement requests, we usually give (much) higher priority to user
reported problems and feature requests compared to other requirements that
we have come up with !

Thanks,

HP WDB Team