How can I read the status of 1 bit from the parallel port of a B180L controller with HPUX10.20 ? - HP UX

This is a discussion on How can I read the status of 1 bit from the parallel port of a B180L controller with HPUX10.20 ? - HP UX ; Hi, I would like to use the parallel port of an B180L running HPUX 10.20 as a digital input/output module. Please, can anyone help me with this (from the programming, of course) ? I tried to use Perl Device::Parallelport but ...

  1. How can I read the status of 1 bit from the parallel port of a B180L controller with HPUX10.20 ?

    Hi,
    I would like to use the parallel port of an B180L running HPUX 10.20
    as a digital input/output module. Please, can anyone help me with this
    (from the programming, of course) ? I tried to use Perl
    Device::Parallelport but it wasn't working ...
    Thank you in advance,
    Cristian Szabo

  2. Re: How can I read the status of 1 bit from the parallel port of a B180L controller with HPUX10.20 ?

    tippi wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I would like to use the parallel port of an B180L running HPUX 10.20
    > as a digital input/output module. Please, can anyone help me with this
    > (from the programming, of course) ? I tried to use Perl
    > Device::Parallelport but it wasn't working ...
    > Thank you in advance,
    > Cristian Szabo

    See the cent(7) manual page, i.e. "man cent".

+ Reply to Thread