request for "/usr/sbin/lanscan" output (discover MAC address) - HP UX

This is a discussion on request for "/usr/sbin/lanscan" output (discover MAC address) - HP UX ; If you can please post the output of the command "/usr/sbin/lanscan" along with the output of "uname -a". I'm trying to develop an application to parse the output of "/usr/sbin/lanscan" to discover the MAC Address for HP-UX systems. This output ...

  1. request for "/usr/sbin/lanscan" output (discover MAC address)

    If you can please post the output of the command "/usr/sbin/lanscan" along
    with the output of "uname -a". I'm trying to develop an application to
    parse the output of "/usr/sbin/lanscan" to discover the MAC Address for
    HP-UX systems. This output will help me. Thank you in advance.

  2. Re: request for "/usr/sbin/lanscan" output (discover MAC address)

    lanscan gives it directly
    $/usr/sbin/lanscan -a
    0x0030E301E72B

+ Reply to Thread