HP Visualize c200 power problem - HP UX

This is a discussion on HP Visualize c200 power problem - HP UX ; I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent. It's completly "dead". What can i do?...

  1. HP Visualize c200 power problem

    I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i
    press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent.
    It's completly "dead". What can i do?

  2. Re: HP Visualize c200 power problem

    dj_drops wrote:
    > I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i
    > press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent.
    > It's completly "dead". What can i do?

    Looks like you power supply are broken. The old C class had also some
    problems with the power switch module.

    My C240 had simliar problems with the power supply. It was resolved by
    replacing a bad resistor in the power supply :
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a5a2fd09750253

    Lars

  3. Re: HP Visualize c200 power problem

    dj_drops schrieb:

    > I have problem. I turn off my computer and i can't turn on. When i
    > press power button nothing happen. Leds no flashing, fans are silent.
    > It's completly "dead". What can i do?

    Open the screw of the drive cage, pull it out and back in *firmly*.
    this helps my C240 after long times in the dark corner.

    --
    Uli

  4. Re: HP Visualize c200 power problem

    How can i open this machine ??

  5. Re: HP Visualize c200 power problem

    dj_drops schrieb:
    > How can i open this machine ??

    The is one screw below the power button retaining/locking the drive cage.

    One the backside there are three thumb screws on the PSU side and two
    thumb screws at the drive cage side. After opening the five screws, you
    can pull out the drawer with the handle to the backside.
    The PSU is retained by a single screw in the case.

    --
    Uli

  6. Re: HP Visualize c200 power problem

    dj_drops wrote:
    > How can i open this machine ??

    Uli meaned a single screaw on the right side of the drive cage.
    Unscrew this single screw, and pull out the drive cage, and reinsert it
    again.
    If you have luck, it will solve you problem, otherwise, look at my first
    posting.

    Lars

  7. Re: HP Visualize c200 power problem

    Tomorrow I try it, anyway thanks