When is 11i V3 planned to be released ? - HP UX

This is a discussion on When is 11i V3 planned to be released ? - HP UX ; Any news on V3's release date ? I'm trying to determine our product strategy and need to know whether v3 will be established when we next release. TIA, Mike....

  1. When is 11i V3 planned to be released ?

    Any news on V3's release date ?

    I'm trying to determine our product strategy and need to know whether
    v3 will be established when we next release.

    TIA,
    Mike.

  2. Re: When is 11i V3 planned to be released ?

    mike.whorley@coda.com wrote:
    > Any news on V3's release date ?

    > I'm trying to determine our product strategy and need to know whether
    > v3 will be established when we next release.

    I suspect that is something that unless already public on www.hp.com,
    you have to get via the ISV relationship folks (ie DSPP et al).

    rick jones
    - Rick Jones