Looking for drive door or complete front chassis for HP Visualize J2240 - HP UX

This is a discussion on Looking for drive door or complete front chassis for HP Visualize J2240 - HP UX ; Hi, I finally got a J2240 for which I have searched a long time. Unfortunately the front chassis (plastic) is broken and the drive door is missing. Does someone (prefereably in the EU) want to sell this parts? Regards Götz ...

  1. Looking for drive door or complete front chassis for HP Visualize J2240

    --
    http://www.knubbelmac.de/

  2. Re: Looking for drive door or complete front chassis for HP Visualize J2240

    Goetz Hoffart wrote:

    > I finally got a J2240 for which I have searched a long time.
    >
    > Unfortunately the front chassis (plastic) is broken and the drive
    > door
    > is missing.
    >
    > Does someone (prefereably in the EU) want to sell this parts?

    Maybe You should add that parts from a J200, J210 and J282 would do it
    as well as they used the same parts (only difference is the name
    plate). Should be easier to find parts from a J2xx than from the
    J2240...

    Benjamin, also with an J2240

+ Reply to Thread