file size in mb - HP UX

This is a discussion on file size in mb - HP UX ; ls -l show file size in bytes, is there anything like ls -lh in other unix to show file size in MB?...

  1. file size in mb

    ls -l show file size in bytes, is there anything like ls -lh
    in other unix to show file size in MB?

  2. Re: file size in mb

    niy38@hotmail.com wrote:
    > ls -l show file size in bytes, is there anything like ls -lh
    > in other unix to show file size in MB?

    go here --> http://hpux.connect.org.uk/ and search for linux utils
    containing the ls command.
    Could be file-utils or core-utils ... but I really don't remember.

    cheers,
    Massimiliano.

    --
    il capitano dei carabinieri chiede a un appuntato: "quanto fa 1+1"
    l'appuntato: "3"
    l'appuntato: "3"
    I colleghi in coro "gli dia un'altra chance, gli dia un'altra chance!"

+ Reply to Thread