Getting HPUX - HP UX

This is a discussion on Getting HPUX - HP UX ; Hello. I've received HP Visualize C3000 (9000/785) but there is no operating system included. I have licence for using HP-UX (software certificate for 2 users, for HP-UX 11.x and previous), but the previous owner didn't include any cd with the ...

  1. Getting HPUX

    Hello.

    I've received HP Visualize C3000 (9000/785) but there is no operating
    system included. I have licence for using HP-UX (software certificate
    for 2 users, for HP-UX 11.x and previous), but the previous owner didn't
    include any cd with the system. Is there any way to get and install
    HP-UX on this machine?

    Thanks in advance and regards.
    --
    Maciej 'mco' Świętochowski
    [ mco ][ http://mco.hdtv.pl ][ mco@mco.hdtv.pl ]

  2. Re: Getting HPUX

    In article , =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Maciej_=27mco=27_=A6wi=EAtochowski?= writes:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I've received HP Visualize C3000 (9000/785) but there is no operating
    > system included. I have licence for using HP-UX (software certificate
    > for 2 users, for HP-UX 11.x and previous), but the previous owner didn't
    > include any cd with the system. Is there any way to get and install
    > HP-UX on this machine?

    watch ebay. every now and then there are auctions of HP-UX media.

+ Reply to Thread