LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation - HP UX

This is a discussion on LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation - HP UX ; Hi there I'm going to get a LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation, but I need a HP FireGL-UX gfx card for this. Does anyone have this or maybe a similar card for sale? Best regards...

  1. LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation

    Hi there

    I'm going to get a LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation, but I need a HP
    FireGL-UX gfx card for this. Does anyone have this or maybe a similar card
    for sale?

    Best regards

  2. Re: LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation

    Kjell Rune wrote:

    > I'm going to get a LCD monitor for my B1000 workstation, but I need a
    > HP FireGL-UX gfx card for this. Does anyone have this or maybe a
    > similar card for sale?

    You don't need a FireGL-UX just to use an LCD monitor. The FX5/10 have
    VGA+DVI outputs which can drive a monitor. And You even can use a LCD
    with the old FX2/4/6 series and the FXe and VisualizeEG by going over
    analog (VGA).

    Benjamin

+ Reply to Thread