9000/800 - HP UX

This is a discussion on 9000/800 - HP UX ; Does anyone know what out of support date on the HP-UX 9000/800?...

  1. 9000/800

    Does anyone know what out of support date on the HP-UX 9000/800?

  2. Re: 9000/800

    c0re (spiv007@gmail.com) wrote:
    : Does anyone know what out of support date on the HP-UX 9000/800?

    You have to be a bit more specific far as model. Many 9000/800's
    have been obsoleted, many more are still on the price list and
    comfortably in support.

    --
    Jim Hollenback
    jholly@cup.hp.com

  3. Re: 9000/800

    Jim Hollenback wrote:
    > c0re (spiv007@gmail.com) wrote:
    > : Does anyone know what out of support date on the HP-UX 9000/800?

    > You have to be a bit more specific far as model. Many 9000/800's
    > have been obsoleted, many more are still on the price list and
    > comfortably in support.

    Sooo.... you should run the "model" command on the "HP-UX 9000/800"
    in which you are interested to see exactly which system it is and then
    the answer can be determined.

    rick jones

  4. Re: 9000/800

    9000/800/L1000-44