HP CUE Stopped Working - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP CUE Stopped Working - Hewlett Packard ; I have a OfficeJet Pro L7780 Printer runing v8 of the HP software on a Vista 32-bit machine with ZoneAlarm Security Suite. I just started getting an error when I boot up "HP CUE has stopped working". Everthing else seems ...

  1. HP CUE Stopped Working

    I have a OfficeJet Pro L7780 Printer runing v8 of the HP software on a
    Vista 32-bit machine with ZoneAlarm Security Suite. I just started
    getting an error when I boot up "HP CUE has stopped working".
    Everthing else seems to work fine. I did a search on the HP web site
    and didn't get any hits for "HP CUE".

    Does any one know what this is and how to fix or eliminate it?

    Thanks,

    Don

  2. Re: HP CUE Stopped Working

    Does it work without the extra firewall?

    HH

    "Don" wrote in message
    >I have a OfficeJet Pro L7780 Printer runing v8 of the HP software on a
    > Vista 32-bit machine with ZoneAlarm Security Suite. I just started
    > getting an error when I boot up "HP CUE has stopped working".
    > Everthing else seems to work fine. I did a search on the HP web site
    > and didn't get any hits for "HP CUE".
    >
    > Does any one know what this is and how to fix or eliminate it?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Don

  3. Re: HP CUE Stopped Working

    On Nov 11, 11:19*am, "HH" wrote:
    > Does it work without the extra firewall?
    >
    > HH
    >
    > "Don" wrote in message

    > >I have a OfficeJet Pro L7780 Printer runing v8 of the HP software on a
    > > Vista 32-bit machine with ZoneAlarm Security Suite. I just started
    > > getting an error when I boot up "HP CUE has stopped working".
    > > Everthing else seems to work fine. I did a search on the HP web site
    > > and didn't get any hits for "HP CUE".

    > > Does any one know what this is and how to fix or eliminate it?

    > > Thanks,

    > > Don- Hide quoted text -

    Yes, I get the same error with ZineAlarm shut down.

    Don

+ Reply to Thread