Re: OT: Civil Discourse - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Civil Discourse - Hewlett Packard ; Reconciliatons have to be sincere. To 'reconcile' then continue with the same behavior which required a reconciliation, means nothing. On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 03:07:01 -0500, Patrick Santucci wrote: >My wife showed me this. I offer it to the HP3000-L ...

  1. Re: OT: Civil Discourse

    wrote:

    >My wife showed me this. I offer it to the HP3000-L as an example of

    someone reaching out and promoting reconciliation.

    >> November 5, 2008
    >> From 52 to 48 with love
    >> i would love to have a place for obama supporters, mccain
    >> supporters and supporters of third parties (over 1%) to
    >> reach out in a gesture of reconciliation...
    >>
    >> simple messages from individuals.
    >>
    >> perhaps it is naive. the differences are real, i know. but
    >> we have to repair the damage done from this election cycle
    >> somehow...
    >>
    >> the fringes (all of them) have been allowed to dominate our
    >> conversations for too long. to create a cycle of hate,
    >> ill-will and revenge.
    >> it's a tough and delicate challenge - if you want to try it
    >> - send a pic of you with a sign to ze@zefrank.com
    >> maybe it works, maybe not - i know it won't speak to many :
    >> but i think we should try, and decide for ourselves
    >>
    >> http://www.zefrank.com/from52to48withlove/

    >Patrick Santucci
    >Oracle Database Administrator
    >HP-UX Systems Admin
    >Change Control Manager
    >Cornerstone Brands, Inc. (CBI)

  2. Re: OT: Civil Discourse

    I guess that explains why the Democratic leadership is toying with
    Senator Lieberman's Committee Chairmanship and
    what is rumored to be an ultimatum - all in the name of reconciliation
    and 'reaching across the aisle...' Partisan politics
    as usual...