Does anyone have Glance Manual? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Does anyone have Glance Manual? - Hewlett Packard ; Preferably in electronic format? I am trying to filter out the processes that use less than 2% CPU utilization. Thanks, -Craig * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. Does anyone have Glance Manual?

    Preferably in electronic format?

    I am trying to filter out the processes that use less than 2% CPU utilization.

    Thanks,

    -Craig

  2. Re: Does anyone have Glance Manual?

    As long as invent3k is still alive, here is an HTML version...

    http://invent3k.external.hp.com/~MGR...790008.12035/1

    Regards, Lars.