This is getting very sad. In my memory, the HP3000 listserver has always
been a great font of collective HP3000 wisdom where people respected each
other and had high regard for each others' expertise. Recently, there seems
to be an element that just wants to use the listserver as a vehicle to
inflame, insult and incite. I agree 100% with what Ron says on his blog at
http://3000newswire.blogs.com/3000_n...tta-there.html.
Ron is one of those people who is very widely respected for all that he has
done in the HP3000 field and deserves better than the comments offered by
some. Come on people, lets calm it down and have a self-prescribed
moratorium on OT posts to allow the listserver to get back to business as
usual.

Just my $.02.

John Dunlop