16C or 42S 4 Q9550 ? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on 16C or 42S 4 Q9550 ? - Hewlett Packard ; I'm crazy enough to depart from one of these 4ever will U help me to destroy my last pieces of collection... price: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819115041 How about exchanging one calc for one CPU? or possibly 71B+48GX with slight troubles, both working... Veli-Pekka ...

  1. 16C or 42S 4 Q9550 ?

    I'm crazy enough to depart from one of these 4ever
    will U help me to destroy my last pieces of collection...
    price:

    How about exchanging one calc for one CPU?

    or possibly 71B+48GX with slight troubles, both working...

    Veli-Pekka Nousiainen
    F'INLAND

  2. Re: 16C or 42S 4 Q9550 ?

    On Nov 9, 6:58*am, "Veli-Pekka Nousiainen"
    wrote:
    > I'm crazy enough to depart from one of these 4ever
    > will U help me to destroy my last pieces of collection...
    > price:

    > How about exchanging one calc for one CPU?
    >
    > or possibly 71B+48GX with slight troubles, both working...
    >
    > Veli-Pekka Nousiainen
    > F'IN

    .... and how about you stop annoying everyone with your pathetic
    wishes? You have become real pain, mate, I hope you spend the money
    you get on menthal treatment.

+ Reply to Thread