In article <006701c9410b$41ce3ad0$c901010a@david10kgtit70>, David M
writes
>Dennis,
>this was from you - no OT in the subject, therefore, please, don't be rude.
>David Milstein
>IT Manager
>CIS Marketing, Inc
>800.547.5478 ext 116
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Denys Beauchemin"

>Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 8:12 AM
>Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] Anybody There?
>

>> Denys...

As I think you will see (well if you didn't indulge in Top Posting) that
Denys was actually responding to a thread started by Art.

With all the garbage on 3000-L at the moment dragging up a response from
Oct 14 as an example of bad netiquette seems hardly appropriate.

Darn, now you've got me doing it.

--
Alan Yeo
ALANYEO@AFFIRM.CO.UK Just because you're paranoid