Re: OT: Civil Discourse - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: Civil Discourse - Hewlett Packard ; I suppose we could ask that the list be changed to a moderated list. Unpleasant in some ways, but an alternative none the less. At least the people here are passionate. Speaking of passion - HOW ABOUT THEM PHILLIES??!! -Paul ...

  1. Re: OT: Civil Discourse

    I suppose we could ask that the list be changed to a moderated list.
    Unpleasant in some ways, but an alternative none the less.

    At least the people here are passionate.

    Speaking of passion - HOW ABOUT THEM PHILLIES??!!

    -Paul

    [ flame comments deleted ]

  2. Re: OT: Civil Discourse

    FYI: Brian Donaldson hasn't posted to this list since Nov 5th.

    Tracy Johnson
    Business Analyst
    Measurement Specialties, Inc.
    1000 Lucas Way