Library Creation Philosophy - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Library Creation Philosophy - Hewlett Packard ; I recently downloaded LibMaker from hpcalc.org and would like to know the philosophy behind choosing which variables to make visible or vice versa. Any philosophies would be greatly appreciated!...

  1. Library Creation Philosophy

    I recently downloaded LibMaker from
    hpcalc.org and would like to know
    the philosophy behind choosing which
    variables to make visible or vice versa.
    Any philosophies would be greatly appreciated!

  2. Re: Library Creation Philosophy

    Visible intended for user Commands/Functions
    Hidden:Your own building blocks

    "PremiumBlend" wrote in message
    >I recently downloaded LibMaker from
    > hpcalc.org and would like to know
    > the philosophy behind choosing which
    > variables to make visible or vice versa.
    > Any philosophies would be greatly appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread