Re: OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard ; Just out of curiosity, what's with the white tuxedos and top hats. I got the 14 and 88 references but haven't a clue about the clothing Michael Berkowitz Project Manager, CGS Application Solutions 707 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1900 Los Angeles, ...

  1. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Just out of curiosity, what's with the white tuxedos and top hats. I got
    the 14 and 88 references but haven't a clue about the clothing

    Michael Berkowitz
    Project Manager, CGS Application Solutions
    707 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1900
    Los Angeles, CA 90017-3509
    T: 213 614-1308
    F: 213 614-2028
    mberkowitz@cgsinc.com

    Re: [HP3000-L] OT: So who won the election?

    Kim Borgman
    to:
    HP3000-L
    11/06/2008 02:13 PM

    Sent by:
    HP-3000 Systems Discussion
    Please respond to Kim Borgman

    As seen in the news a few weeks back, some idiots were already headed in
    that direction...