HP laptop with blu ray writer and HDMI input - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on HP laptop with blu ray writer and HDMI input - Hewlett Packard ; Hello, I was wondering if such an HP laptop exists with blu ray writer and HDMI input? Help is much appreciated, thanks....

  1. HP laptop with blu ray writer and HDMI input

    Hello, I was wondering if such an HP laptop exists with blu ray writer
    and HDMI input? Help is much appreciated, thanks.

  2. Re: HP laptop with blu ray writer and HDMI input

    HDMI "Input"??? highly unlikely. Output Maybe. I know of no notebooks with a
    Blu-Ray burner, just a Blu-Ray DVD/ROM combo with regular DVD burner. LG
    makes an External USB Blu-ray burner.

    HH

    wrote in message
    > Hello, I was wondering if such an HP laptop exists with blu ray writer
    > and HDMI input? Help is much appreciated, thanks.

  3. Re: HP laptop with blu ray writer and HDMI input

    There is no reason to have an HDMI "input"

    You can record HD content from Digital Cameras via firewire, and copy bluray's through DumpHD.

    Due to intellectual property and stuff, seeing and HDMI input that will allow recording from the HDMI output of, say, Playstation 3 seems unlickely

+ Reply to Thread