OT: Politics - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Politics - Hewlett Packard ; Oh my.... The political process was intended to be a peaceful revolution. If we only have harsh e-mails then it will be accomplished. By show of hands how many of you are going to leave the country because of this ...

  1. OT: Politics

    Oh my....

    The political process was intended to be a peaceful revolution. If we
    only have harsh e-mails then it will be accomplished.

    By show of hands how many of you are going to leave the country because
    of this election?

    Anyone going to start storing food, gold and guns (some of you may
    already be doing this)?

    Take a deep breath and go check your disc drives. When I find that
    there are no yellow lights it always makes me feel better.

    There will be another election in 4 years. Who is the president of
    Italy?

    Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer

    Healthcare Management Administrators Inc

    Phone - 425-289-5267

    NOTICE:
    Please note that my e-mail address has changed.
    Please save my new address to your contacts list by right clicking on my name
    in the header of this message and selecting the option "add to outlook contacts".
    Please delete my old e-mail with the domain of @hma.regence.com. Thank you.

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
    It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
    If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message,
    or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you

  2. OT: America will Survive - Presidents Come - Presidents Go... The Country Continues

    Hi All
    Ok... Y'all know that I am a native Oregonian and a 20 year vet...
    But... I also have lived and served under multiple Presidents..

    See my post from some months back...

    Some things are gonna get worse... Some things are gonna get
    better...

    Congress will decide what gets done and what doesn't get done...

    But Above all Else... Remember, we been through worse... We been
    through Better.... America will survive! We will never agree... We will
    never quit... And we will survive!

    Art "going back to getting the dang proxies rolled out" Bahrs

    P.S. If American is such a lousy place why do people keep moving here ?

    Art Bahrs, CISSP
    Security Engineer
    Providence Health & Services
    Arthur.Bahrs@Providence.org
    Phone: 503-216-2722

[...]

  3. OT: America will Survive - Presidents Come - Presidents Go... The Country Continues

    Hi Art/All,

    Seldom do I rant...

    I haven't read the chain, however, I did just catch the last couple
    while writing this; I assumed there might be unhappy campers, but
    "NOBAMA"?...like it or not, he's the President Elect and soon to be
    Commander in Chief.

    I've endured GW and Lon for the past 8 years as the Contract with
    America and No Child Left Behind have had to recognize the need to
    redeploy resources to suppress WOMD and Arab terrorists in Iran
    (Persia). And I'd have knocked anyone that said America sucks on their
    ass; and if I couldn't get it done, I'd recruit some more old dudes :-).

    We are only AMERICA/THE UNITED STATES as long as, regardless of personal
    feelings, our face to the world and all comers is US.

    Like you, Art, I'm rolling in luxury secured via my VA home loan earned
    from 65/71 in USureAreFine land...

    Presidents come and go; I've seen them all since Harry.

    Just an observation,we as neighbors and veterans and Masons and Knights
    of Columbus and A M E R I C A N S don't seem to be so concerned about
    each other; not so UNITED...

[...]

    This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may
    contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
    disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are
    hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to
    anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you
    have received this message in error, please immediately advise the
    sender by reply email and delete this message.