Re: OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard ; Brian Donaldson wrote: > I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to assassinate > this new President elect. > > If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January 20, 2009 > thus preventing ...

  1. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Brian Donaldson wrote:

    > I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to assassinate
    > this new President elect.
    >
    > If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January 20, 2009
    > thus preventing this dirtbag from causing any more trouble than he's already
    > caused.

    I am astounded, amazed and profoundly embarassed that I ever had anything
    to do with the people on this list.

    Wirt Atmar

  2. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Agree - enough from the so-called Conservative Right - there was more
    than enough name-calling during the campaign- let's give the men a
    chance. And remember - there is a lot of 'mess' to clean up. Didn't
    you people listen to John McCain's gracious concession speech? Maybe
    y'all should 'follow your leader'!

    Connie Sellitto
    Programmer/Analyst
    Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc.
    Email: cds@cfa.org

    On Nov 6, 2008, at 1:41 AM, Wirt Atmar wrote:

    > Brian Donaldson wrote:
    >
    >> I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to
    >> assassinate
    >> this new President elect.
    >>
    >> If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January
    >> 20, 2009
    >> thus preventing this dirtbag from causing any more trouble than
    >> he's already
    >> caused.

    > I am astounded, amazed and profoundly embarassed that I ever had
    > anything
    > to do with the people on this list.
    >
    > Wirt Atmar

  3. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    I think that the president-elect is in more danger than any since the
    Kennedy family. Which is really sad. We're not talking liberal or
    conservative. We are talking deranged. I myself, don't wish to be
    identified with either Republican or Democratic views. But I do
    wish the new president the best.
    Tom Hula

    > Agree - enough from the so-called Conservative Right - there was more
    > than enough name-calling during the campaign- let's give the men a
    > chance. And remember - there is a lot of 'mess' to clean up. Didn't
    > you people listen to John McCain's gracious concession speech? Maybe
    > y'all should 'follow your leader'!
    >
    > Connie Sellitto
    > Programmer/Analyst
    > Cat Fanciers' Association, Inc.
    > Email: cds@cfa.org
    >
    > On Nov 6, 2008, at 1:41 AM, Wirt Atmar wrote:
    >
    >> Brian Donaldson wrote:
    >>
    >>> I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to
    >>> assassinate
    >>> this new President elect.
    >>>
    >>> If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January
    >>> 20, 2009
    >>> thus preventing this dirtbag from causing any more trouble than
    >>> he's already
    >>> caused.

    >> I am astounded, amazed and profoundly embarassed that I ever had
    >> anything
    >> to do with the people on this list.
    >>
    >> Wirt Atmar
    >>
    >> * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, *
    >> * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *

  4. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Wirt, I must admit that to this day you still puzzle me.

    We have gone back and forth many times over the years and while I
    strongly disagree with your political views I have a great deal of
    respect for what you have done for this community.

    But even allowing for the fact that you appear to spend the majority of
    your time in the educational community, where tolerance is king as long
    as it does not involve an opposing viewpoint, I cannot understand how
    someone who has demonstrated such a deep knowledge of history could not
    hear the echo of the past in Obama's words. I cringe at what they
    portend.

    As for me, this election signifies the end of the USA. This was the last
    election where the producers will outnumber the consumers. Our future is
    now in the hands of ignorant sheep whose only concern will be with what
    new goodies the next candidate will promise them.

    JFK - "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for
    your country."

    BHO - "Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your country
    can do for you."

    Comments are my own, not my employer's... etc.

  5. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Thank you Connie... I am on the same page with you and Wirt with being
    embarassed with the tone of some people on the list.

    I am a registered Republican and had to choose between someone that could
    articulate the mess we are in and someone that was the same old toast
    different jam.