Re: OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on Re: OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard ; I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to assassinate this new President elect. If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January 20, 2009 thus preventing this dirtbag from causing any more trouble than ...

  1. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to assassinate
    this new President elect.

    If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January 20, 2009
    thus preventing this dirtbag from causing any more trouble than he's already
    caused.

    This latest election is proof positive that people in certain mid-West and
    East coast States shouldn't be allowed to vote.....

    'Nuff said....

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:20:43 -0500, joseph dolliver wrote:

    >You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this list
    >has been very quiet...
    >

    >So what's up with that?
    >
    >Obama - Biden 4 years ..
    >
    >McCain - Palin Also ran.....
    >

    >Can't say that I am disappointed
    >
    >I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will have
    >friendly people in it...
    >

    >Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    >days? Has he alreay gone home?

  2. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    In message , Brian
    Donaldson writes
    >I really think that some Southern fried redneck is going to assassinate
    >this new President elect.
    >
    >If it is going to happen, hopefully it will happen before January 20, 2009
    >thus preventing this dirtbag from causing any more trouble than he's already
    >caused.
    >

    >This latest election is proof positive that people in certain mid-West and
    >East coast States shouldn't be allowed to vote.....
    >

    >'Nuff said....

    Somebody on this list asked what a Black Widow was.

    Good taste prevented me from posting that it was Michelle Obama after
    the assassination.

    But that's a line you didn't think twice about stepping over, so why
    should I?

    America, the country that put the 'nation' is 'assassination'.

    But if you guys didn't want change, then you might have thought about
    not giving your Republican incumbent an approval rating 6 points lower
    than Nixon when the calls for impeachment went out...

    --
    Roy Brown 'Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be
    Kelmscott Ltd useful, or believe to be beautiful' William Morris