OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: So who won the election? - Hewlett Packard ; You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this list has been very quiet... So what's up with that? Obama - Biden 4 years .. McCain - Palin Also ran..... Can't say that I am disappointed ...

  1. OT: So who won the election?

    You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this list
    has been very quiet...

    So what's up with that?

    Obama - Biden 4 years ..

    McCain - Palin Also ran.....

    Can't say that I am disappointed

    I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will have
    friendly people in it...

    Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    days? Has he alreay gone home?

  2. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Everyone has political fatigue.

    Doug Grimes
    Information Technology
    Leggett & Platt, Inc
    You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this
    list
    has been very quiet...

    So what's up with that?

    Obama - Biden 4 years ..

    McCain - Palin Also ran.....

    Can't say that I am disappointed

    I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will
    have
    friendly people in it...

    Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    days? Has he alreay gone home?

  3. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    No, he is still hiding in the undisclosed location.

    Obama would be wise to check the Lincoln Bedroom when he takes over the
    White House.

    Paul

    You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this
    list
    has been very quiet...

    So what's up with that?

    Obama - Biden 4 years ..

    McCain - Palin Also ran.....

    Can't say that I am disappointed

    I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will
    have
    friendly people in it...

    Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    days? Has he alreay gone home?

  4. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    At 11:20 AM 11/5/2008, joseph dolliver wrote:
    >You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this list
    >has been very quiet...
    >

    >So what's up with that?
    >
    >Obama - Biden 4 years ..
    >
    >McCain - Palin Also ran.....
    >

    >Can't say that I am disappointed
    >
    >I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will have
    >friendly people in it...

    You're joking right? You didn't see any Michelle Obama interviews or
    speeches I guess, or what he was saying or his supporters. I loved
    the Black Panther party out there with night sticks enforcing the
    vote. This country is screwed.

    >Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    >days? Has he alreay gone home?

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon
    President
    theKompany.com
    www.thekompany.com
    www.mindawn.com
    949-713-3276

  5. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Yea it's going to be just great when they tap into all of our 401k's and
    the Gov't take them over so he can spread the wealth to all. Like Shawn
    said we're screwed. It's a sad day in the US!

    At 11:20 AM 11/5/2008, joseph dolliver wrote:
    >You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this

    list
    >has been very quiet...
    >

    >So what's up with that?
    >
    >Obama - Biden 4 years ..
    >
    >McCain - Palin Also ran.....
    >

    >Can't say that I am disappointed
    >
    >I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will

    have
    >friendly people in it...

    You're joking right? You didn't see any Michelle Obama interviews or
    speeches I guess, or what he was saying or his supporters. I loved
    the Black Panther party out there with night sticks enforcing the
    vote. This country is screwed.

    >Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    >days? Has he alreay gone home?

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon
    President
    theKompany.com
    www.thekompany.com
    www.mindawn.com
    949-713-3276

  6. Re: OT: So who won the election?

    Now now...

    Are any of you old enough to remember the Carter years? High inflation,
    his foreign policy was described as leave no cheek unslaped.

    I think we will see a similar time.

    Eventually they lead to the Reagan years that accomplished so much.
    Some good comes with the bad. These people were voted in by a majority
    of Americans.

    It will give this list server something to type about.

    I think Carter was a big promoter of Nuclear Power?

    Kent

    Kent Wallace - Business Intelligence Developer
    Healthcare Management Administrators Inc
    Phone - 425-289-5267

    Yea it's going to be just great when they tap into all of our 401k's and
    the Gov't take them over so he can spread the wealth to all. Like Shawn
    said we're screwed. It's a sad day in the US!

    At 11:20 AM 11/5/2008, joseph dolliver wrote:
    >You know with all the RANT that we had with presidential election, this

    list
    >has been very quiet...
    >

    >So what's up with that?
    >
    >Obama - Biden 4 years ..
    >
    >McCain - Palin Also ran.....
    >

    >Can't say that I am disappointed
    >
    >I am glad the personal attacks are gone and life at the whitehouse will

    have
    >friendly people in it...

    You're joking right? You didn't see any Michelle Obama interviews or
    speeches I guess, or what he was saying or his supporters. I loved
    the Black Panther party out there with night sticks enforcing the
    vote. This country is screwed.

    >Bush will be gone and I will be happy.... BTW- whats up with Dick these
    >days? Has he alreay gone home?

    Regards,

    Shawn Gordon
    President
    theKompany.com
    www.thekompany.com
    www.mindawn.com
    949-713-3276

    NOTICE:
    Please note that my e-mail address has changed.
    Please save my new address to your contacts list by right clicking on my name
    in the header of this message and selecting the option "add to outlook contacts".
    Please delete my old e-mail with the domain of @hma.regence.com. Thank you.

    DISCLAIMER:
    The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
    It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
    If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message,
    or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
    Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you