OT: Gas - Hewlett Packard

This is a discussion on OT: Gas - Hewlett Packard ; So no comments about the price of fuel? * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *...

  1. OT: Gas

    So no comments about the price of fuel?

  2. Re: OT: Gas

    I saw gas yesterday (Sunday) at the Valero station (a local refiner out
    of Amarillo, TX) at 2.00.

    I bough gas earlier that day at Exxon for 2.05.

    I have my cell camera ready to take a shot of the first station I see
    with gas at 1.99 (or less).