Actually there were several names for it. Some of the choice ones
were when he was suspected of letting loose one of the viruses
on the network... I am sure many of your spam filters would go
nuts if I repeated them here...

Turns out he was innocent, but the term 'Marv Flu' persisted...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:13:45 -0500, Denys Beauchemin
wrote:

>If he had said it was his Petri Disk, that would have been funny.
>
>Denys

Behalf

*