I figured that since I am having so much fun here, I really ought to let you guys know who I am. So the next message from me is several paragraphs about where I am coming from, and why I am so interested in an HP3K emulator / simulator, or similar project.

The bottom line though, is that it is fun for me and I enjoy this. I also greatly appreciate the people here, and hope to be able to meet some more of you in person sooner or later.

-Paul Raulerson