And in answer to a half serious joshing e-mail I just received, no I am not "bucking" for a seat on the OpenMPE board! Gads, the thought never crossed my mind.

I don't have the contacts in the HP world, nor do I HP3K experience, and most importantly, because of that, I would not be able to do a good job.

Looks to me like there is a good board there now, and I will support them in any way I can, which ain't much, believe me!
Even if Matt and I do seem to disagree about some particulars on disaster recovery plans, and how Texas law operates in Austin.

-Paul